Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beans' New Hat

Beans just got an adorable new hat!! I ordered it from Beantown Handmade - one of my very favorite Etsy shops.  The shop's owner, Anne Burton (check out her blog), named Beantown after her Boston, who is named Bean (no 's'). So how could I possible resist ordering Beans one of her fantastic crocheted creations. But alas, Beans hates the hat...well at first she did, anyway. She's always enjoy sweaters and costumes in the past  -- she gets so excited when I pull one of her sweaters out of the closet. So, I thought for sure she'd take to the hat immediately.  But as you can see from the photos she wasn't the happiest camper at first.

She went from embarrassment (you can tell from the low slung head)....

dog clothes

 and shame....


to sadness (sigh)...


to resignation... 



But she sure looks adorable!! I think in the end she liked it OK. And when it's really cold out side I think she'll like it even more. Beantown has some pretty great sweaters too...next time I'll get her one of those.

Check out this fun video about Anne, Bean and Beantown:


Handmade Portraits: Beantown Handmade from Etsy on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment